Each Saturday, we invite you to join us in linking up your favorite pins! We love to see what you have been up to. It keeps us inspired! Whatever you have to share, we want to see: tips, recipes, stories, DIY ideas… if its family-friendly, this is the spot for it!
Each week, we will show you the “most-clicked” pin and feature it here. You can just click on the pictures to be taken to the pin. This week’s most clicked pin was:
1. Leave a thank you note and treats in the mailbox for the mail carrier. We have a post office box so we’ll just bring the note and treats to the post office to thank the staff there.
2. Bring cookies to the local assisted living or nursing home for the staff.
3. Buy lunch or coffee for the person behind you in line.
4. Have the kids make cards for family and friends. Hand deliver them (the cards, not the kids) if possible.
If you’d like to link-up with us, simply follow the party rules and link away!
1. Follow the co-hosts on pinterest (links below)
2. Pin our “pin-it party” picture. (this one) Or~ put it somewhere on your blog (maybe by the post that you are pinning… “I shared this post HERE”
3. Add as many of your great pins as you want! Remember to get your pins from pinterest & not from your blog page. It will make us easier to re-pin a pin instead of a post.
4. Hop around and re-pin other pins from this page- lets share each others great ideas and make all of our lives run just a little bit smoother.
5. Adding your link gives us permission to use an image from the pin (or post connected to the pin) to feature on next week’s pin-it party. because of this we ask that you only link up images from your own site, and images that you have taken, created or have legal rights to.
REMINDER: When it asks for your NAME, you can put your PIN NAME or your POST TITLE NAME. It will be how we determine what your pin is about when we all read it.
Time to party…