Every year, I publish a Holiday Gift Guide. These are ALL things that our family has had the chance to try out. They are gifts from companies for our family to try out before Christmas… I am excited to pick my favorites every year for you. Once I’ve reviewed and tried everything, I make a list of my favorite ones and put them here for you to see. These are gifts that I can recommend because they are each wrapped & ready for giving this year, in our house… and maybe in yours, too. I hope that you try a few of these things & love them like we do! 🙂 Enjoy!
- Sure to be on the top of our list this year is this fire-resistant board. The newest addition to the SWAGTRON fleet, the T5 Hands Free Smart Board is all the technology you know and love about the Swagtron, but reimagined in a compact design, complete with a custom, modern emblem on each pedal. Containing a smart Battery Management System, patented SentryShield™ multilayer battery protection, and fire-resistant materials, the T5 is protected both inside and out.Every T5 is backed by their industry-leading warranty. Swagtron T5 comes in black and white, with an MSRP of $299 and is available at ,Swagtron.com, Best Buy, Amazon.com, Target.com, ToysRUs, Kohls.com, Staples.co
m, Dillards, BJs.com and other retailers nationwide.
- This Jesse backpack comes fully equipped with padded back and shoulder straps. It is a spacious diaper backpack, featuring a total of 11 pockets, a sundry bag, a matching changing pad, an insulated bottle pocket keeps your little one’s milk fresh & a wipes container pocket.
- These blankets from Elite.com are great. Since we have a Panthers Fan & a Steelers Fan… we ordered one of each.
- Gifted Custom Art. You turn your picture into art and they paint it. The Gifted Custom Paint-by-Number Kit includes: Your photo converted to paint-by-numbers printed on a 16”x 20” gallery wrapped canvas, Five paint brushes, Five colors of paint, Easel. We ordered one for each child… I can’t wait to see their faces! You can watch how it works in this video.
- From personalized charms to hand stamped ring names, Stamp the Moment enables those cherished times to be STAMPED and remembered forever. We’ve just introduced Etched Reflections— a new custom laser-etched line of stainless steel jewelry that will last the test of time. Upload custom images, including zodiac signs, handwritten initials, footprints, doodles, whatever your want to remember and have it permanently etched onto a pendant. Starting at $59.99.
- Frame the alphabet is a website that offers photographic letters that can be arranged and framed into unique pieces of art. Perhaps the name of your favorite spot to travel or a word in the language of your favorite place to travel. With a vast library of letters available in black and white, sepia and now color.
- This Hugaboo is adorable, isn’t it?! It’s an upright seating position helps stabilize your infant’s back, sides and legs while they learn to sit up. It has 360 of comfy support safely wraps your baby in plush comfort as they observe their surroundings. Plus the attached seat bottom prevents your infant from sliding onto the floor.
- This Dubble Trubble Organic Shampoos, body washes & more are perfect stocking stuffers! You can find them at Target. Dubble Trubble is a collection of four Ph balanced 2 in 1 Shampoo & Body Washes and Detangling Conditioner Sprays for children ages 2-12, using organic botanical extracts for the highest-quality care at an achievable price.
- Puro Headphones are great for kids, especially if you plan on traveling or taking a road trip!
- Our kids are going to love this Get It Hoops. It includes a backboard and hoop with live action sounds, Bounce back real feel inflatable ball, Action sensor rim that records and keeps score, Ball pump, App download.
- These Totes from Teacher Peach are so adorable! They have a lot of different styles, based on the teacher. For example: Math teachers will quickly calculate the exponential difference the math teacher’s tote makes! Math teachers tote reads: “Math makes an exponential difference.”
- I love stocking stuffers that the kids will use, like these adorable name bubbles!
- These Stasher bags are great, too. You can store your food in it and then microwave it without changing the bag, or you can do what we do & send the kids lunches in them. 🙂
- We were excited when our kids Real Shades came in the mail a few weeks ago. They are the leader in sun protection for children’s eyes.
- These Yoee Baby will begin shipping in December just in time for baby’s first Christmas. You can pre-order exclusively through the Kickstarter and receive a discount that way as well. Yoee Baby was formed–four playful characters (Monkey, Dog, Cat and Lion) that each have a feather-like tail that can be used to tickle baby, which stimulates sensory development and body awareness. Yoee Baby creates an emotional interaction between parents and newborns, and the 3-in-1 toy also featured a rattle, crinkles inside and a BPA-free, food-grade silicone teether.
- A great stocking stuffer is the Freida’s Pantry bars. They are healthy & a great snack option! I just might throw a few into my own stocking. 😉
- This Leopard Outdoor Combo Cooler Bag with Hard Liner (Pack of 3 ) is perfect for our family. It is made of durable ripstop polyester; Built-in antimicrobial properties in the FDA-approved lining resists odor, mold and mildew; It comes with three different sizes, Big, Medium, and Small, great coolers for a family. Plus, it has a removable hard liner for packing flexibility and easily cleaning.
- Put Me In The Story is a favorite of mine. I loved reading personalized books when I was younger and now I order them for our children. Put Me In The Story takes bestselling books and beloved characters and creates personalized books complete with the child’s name, photo, and a message from the gift giver! Reading becomes more fun and engaging for kids when the book stars them!In 2016, Put Me In The Story published over 60 new books with partners like Disney, National Geographic Kids, Curious George, Harper Collins, Sesame Street, Star Wars, The Avengers, and more.
- Polka Dot Tapered Tote is the perfectly polished storage solution for people on the go and is a great go-to for organizing school and craft supplies, makeup, jewelry and more! (Walmart and Michaels Arts & Crafts – MSRP $21.99)
- Holiday Specs 3D – Once you put these glasses on, all points of light (Christmas lights for example) are magically transformed into amazing Christmas images- it’s that simple. What’s even better is how easily the effect can be shown to the others through a camera- how fun! (cameras pick up the images just how the eyes see them).
- Yoga Spinner – Simultaneously stimulate and calm the mind while encouraging teamwork and physical activity. Yoga Spinner players give the spinner a whirl, choose the corresponding card, and perform the pose pictured to win the pose card. To win the game, players need to collect a card from each of the four categories of yoga poses. Yoga Spinner was recently the recipient of an Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Award and a National Parenting Product Award (NAPPA) (Ages 5+)
- The Schulz & Malley Regiment is an easy, all in one gift box for the man in your life. Schulz & Malley Trading Company creates high performance formulas, each with proprietary blends of natural ingredients, including essential oils, antioxidant vitamins, humectants, peptides and algae extracts. Schulz & Malley Trading Company offers authentic, high performance products that work the way they should. All products are truly 100% Man Made. MSRP $65. Each product can be bought individually. http://www.schulzmalley.com/
- A recordable pregnancy keepsake, this teddy bear keeps the sound of your baby’s ultrasound heartbeat safe and sound. 13 inches, fluffy fabric and poly fiber fill. Find it here.
Ps- grab some Belli skin products, too!
I will continue to add to this list as gifts are ordered or arrive. I will review them and when I find ones that I like, I will add them to this list. :)Enjoy!.
PS- Stocking Stuffers for your kids:
And a few more non-toy ideas