Materials to make decorative jar:
- flower – Silhouette (or you can find a cute one at Michaels)
- cardstock – Discount Cardstock (find a card stock that you like at your favorite craft store)
- waxed linen – available in most bead shops
- button – unknown (any button will work)
- paper – My Mind’s Eye Bramble Rose collection
- adhesive – Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, Glue Dots (most craft stores carry glue dots- just ask someone & they will point you in the right direction)
Quick ‘n Easy Potato Soup in a Jar Recipe
- 2 cups dry, instant potatoes
- 1½ cups instant milk powder
- 2 tablespoons instant chicken boullion
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp powdered garlic
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
Combine all ingredients in a resealable one gallon food storage bag and shake to mix.
Store in an airtight container.
I love these jars:
Makes 1 quart.
- Place ½ cup soup mix in a bowl, cup or mug.
- Add one cup of boiling water and stir until smooth.Thanks, Allie! What a wonderful idea! I can’t wait to try this for someone for Christmas- it would be PERFECT for neighbors or someone special that you want to include!
Free Weekly Tips! Plus Get My Free Book