Here is a FREE printable list of Kindergarten Sight Words.
Here is HOW you use this list:
- Introduce your chid to the list.
- Read all of the words to your child and tell them that they will be learning a new word every day (or every other day).
- On day one, see if your child knows any of the words. If they do, put a sticker, a checkmark or a smiley face to the left of the word (there is space for that).
- Every single day, go over the new word, as well as the OLD words that they know.
- Continue to add a sticker, checkmark, or a smiley face to their new words, until the whole list has been completed. From then on, you can just review them every day or every few days.